- Area - Mansfield is 45.1 square miles, has 28,864 acres of land, and has 104.18 miles of streets (Source: Public Works).
- Population - In 2010, Mansfield had a population of 26,543 (Figure includes 12,907 UConn Group Quarters) (Source: 2010 Census).
- Voters - As of October 2015, Mansfield had 14,340 registered voters (Source: CT Secretary of State's Office).
- Incomes - As of 2010-2014, the median household income in Mansfield was $66,404 (Source: CT Economic Resource Center).
- Housing Costs - As of 2013, the Median House Price in Mansfield is $242,900 (Source: CT Economic Resource Center).
- Housing Units - As of 2010-2014, there are 6,199 housing units in Mansfield (Source: CT Economic Resource Center).
- Form of Government - Mansfield has a town council-town manager form of government in addition to an annual town meeting.
- Tax Rate - 29.87 mills; please see the Assessor's page for the additional information regarding taxes.
- Fire Protection - Mansfield has three fire stations with a combination of volunteer and paid personnel.
- Police Services - Mansfield has 1 Sergeant and 7 State Troopers. Please see the Mansfield Resident State Trooper's Office page for additional information.
- Schools - Mansfield has three elementary schools (PK-4), Goodwin, Southeast, and Vinton; one Middle School (5-8), Mansfield Middle School; and one regional high school (9-12), E.O. Smith High School.
- Student Enrollment - In October 2016, Mansfield had a total school enrollment of 1,214 in grades PK-8; 681 in grades PK-4 and 533 in grades 5-8.
View the CERC Town Profile for Mansfield.